Our financial services include mutual funds, annuities, retirement planning, cash management and more. Call 1-800-301-3948 today.
With locations throughout Tennessee and Mississippi, McDonald Insurance & Financial Services offer financial insurance options to protect your financial interests. You need coverage that isn’t so expensive that you are covered in the long term but financially stretched to the limit in the short term. You also need coverage that is flexible enough to change and mature as your personal or professional circumstances dictate. Call us at one of our convenient locations to discuss solutions for all your personal, business and financial needs.
What to Bring to Your First Meeting:
- Contact Information of Your CPA and Attorneys or Other Financial
- Professionals (Tax and Estate) if Applicable
- Estate Planning Documents (Will, Power of Attorney, Trust, Etc.)
- Life and Disability Insurance Policies
- Long-Term Care Insurance Policies
- Outstanding Balances of Loans (Mortgage, Auto, Credit Card, Business, Equity Line, etc.)
- Social Security Statement(s) or Check Stub(s)
- Statements from Annuities
- Statements from Bank Accounts (Summary Pages)
- Statements from Investment/Brokerage Accounts
- Statements from Pensions or Other Employer Benefit Income
- Statements from Retirement Accounts and employer-sponsored Benefit Programs (401(K), 403(B), 457)
- Two Most Recent Federal Income Tax Returns
Financial Services We Offer
Protecting your family from financial hardships associated with an untimely death or just helping to pay for final expenses.
Grow your assets and savings with mutual funds. We will consult with you about the various types available.
An annuity is a long-term contract that allows you to receive income in the future.
Small Business Solutions
We can help you develop, implement and monitor retirement and benefit plans that meet the needs of your business and employees.
Legacy & Estate Solutions
Effective legacy and estate planning require the right vehicles.
Regardless of where you are in your career or in your life, you need a retirement plan you can count on.
Long-term insurance care coverage can help pay for home health care, nursing home costs, adult day care and other qualifying services. Benefits are paid tax-free after qualifying conditions are met.
Cash Management Solutions
Our advisors can help you determine the tools you need to help you manage your ongoing cash needs.