Your Local Insurance Agents
Our insurance agents offer insurance for home, life, auto, business, workers compensation and more. Call 1-800-301-3948 for a free quote.
McDonald Insurance & Financial Services has been providing expert insurance and financial solutions to residential and commercial clients. As a locally owned agency with locations in Bartlett, Franklin, Jackson, Germantown TN, and Jonesboro AR, and Belzoni MS, we have been able to understand and meet the unique needs of our clients. We offer personalized and high-quality services for all of your insurance needs. Our dedication to excellent customer service and satisfaction has helped us build a number of loyal clients, who continue to refer their family and friends.
When you consult with us, you would be meeting friendly and knowledgeable professionals who are interested in you, and your business, with a dedication to ensure your future. We invite you to reach out to our staff so they can assist you with the best coverage at fair prices. Whether you need low-cost insurance for your car, home or business, give us a call today at one of our locations.
Meet Our Staff Members
Brooks McDonald, CLTC
- Licensed In: AL, AR, GA, KY, MS, OH, TN, FL, NC, TX
- Bio: Brooks married his wife Cari-Beth in 2005. They have two wonderful children, Brody and Blair.
- Education: Brooks is a graduate of The University of Memphis with a Bachelors in Finance.
- Agent Qualifications: McDonald Insurance has qualified for Conference of Champions 4 times and Presidents Conference 3 times.
- Community Activities: Brooks is active in his neighborhood of Westhaven. He is on the leadership team for the Community Church of Westhaven. Brooks is the past chairman of the Barlett Chamber Foundation and the Bartlett Education Foundation. He is a graduate of Leadership Bartlett and Weststar, a West TN Leadership program.
- Hobbies: Brooks loves to play golf and spend time with his church and friends in his free time.
James Polmonari, CLTC
Financial Advisor/Agency Partner
- Licensed In: AL, AR, GA, KY, MS, OH, TN
- Bio: James married his high school sweetheart Heather in 2008. They have two boys Josh and Ben.
- Agent Qualifications: James has qualified for Nationwide Life University 4 times, qualified for the Million Dollar Roundtable 4 times, and qualified 2 times for Nationwide Financial Network.
- Community Activities: James serves on the finance team and the Sycamore Church of Christ. James also Board Member of Selective Service for Shelby County
- Hobbies: James loves to spend time with his family and friends. He is also an avid collector of classic cars.
* Security Disclosure: Securities offered through Nationwide Securities, LLC., member FINRA, SIPC. DBA Nationwide Advisory Services, LLC. in AR, CA, FL, IL, NY, TX, and WY. Representative of Nationwide Life Insurance Company, affiliated companies and other companies.
** Disclosure: Products are underwritten by the issuing life insurance company. Insurance products are subject to underwriting guidelines, review and approval. Products and discounts not available to all persons in all states.